Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Sweet Honey Bear from MFT

 Here is a card I made this afternoon for the

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #683.

One of my great granddaughters will love receiving this for 

Valentine's Day.



All the stamps are from the MFT Sweet Honey Bear stamp set.

This is the sketch I followed.

 

 

Thanks for stopping by.

 

 

Thought I'd enter a few more of my favorite challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge #113 - AG 

Inkspirational Challenge #308 - Designer's Choice - Paper Piecing (The leaves, bee hive, and honey pot are all paperpieced.)

 

Make My Monday Challenge #218 - Use Patterned Paper



 

2 comments:

  1. So super cute, Debi - love this sweet bear with his prize, lol. Great papers, too! Such a fun peek-a-boo design! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the sketch and such a cute scene. Thanks for playing in our challenge over at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.