Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #738

 Happy New Year!

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches
 
For the next few weeks, the design team is taking turns choosing 
their favorite sketch from 2023.  
This was Debbie's favorite:
 
and here is my card:

 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.



Patti

 
      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those are such SWEET baby animal faces!!! I've gazed at them quite a little while!! This could be anything but a Valentine is a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little animals are so adorable. Nice soft colors. I like the rick-rack trim too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your images are sooo cute!! Love the ricrac and embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These critters have the sweetest faces. They remind me of something in my childhood but I can't pinpoint it. Anyway, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.