Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Three Tenors

 This is my second card for today.  

I hope you'll have time to scroll down to see the card I made for this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches. 

 

 Double Trouble Challenge is one of my favorites.

This week Thing 1's theme is "SomeThing, AnyThing, and EveryThing".

Using a curtain fold card, I've created a small stage for these three singing turtles (SU stamps), which should make Thing 3 happy.  And the fun fold is for one of Double Trouble's former partners, Creative Creases Challenge, which should make Thing 2 happy. 


 

                                      

I hope these 3 crooners will make the recipient happy, too.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Singing Turtles... what next?! So cute and creative. Thank you for your entry in the Creative Creases Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Rae in Reno, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, those singing turtles are just darling! So cute! And that curtain fold is the perfect touch to make the scene feel like they are singing on a stage! I love the way you added music notes to the sentiment, too! Thanks so much for sharing this adorable card at Creative Creases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking "Ninja". Oh, my gosh, I love this card! Thank you for playing at Creative Creases. I think a curtain fold is one of the best fun folds!
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi, what a clever idea to create a stage for those 3 singing turtles! The embossing folder you used for the backdrop is perfect for the birthday song!! Such a clever use of the curtain fold, too! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I think your singing turtles are too cute! Love that you made the curtain for their performance! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it... those turtles proudly singing are so adorable... love the curtain on stage. Fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Creative Creases.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you gave them a curtain with that creative fold! Very cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, Debi! Thank you for joining Double Trouble Challenge #158. - Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.