Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #740

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 
Tuesday Morning Sketches
 
For the next few weeks, the design team is taking turns choosing 
their favorite sketch from 2023.  
This was Donna's favorite:
 

My son's birthday was a few days ago.  
This was the card I sent to him.
He's always been a "jeep" guy.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.

4 comments:

  1. Debi, what a super guy card. I'm sure your son liked it! A very nice take on the sketch...we have a jeep also! Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card. The jeep looks like it is just popping out of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome guy card! Love that Jeep image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your son absolutely loved this! I would love it and I'm not a jeep guy. How fun is that image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.