Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #741

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card to share with you each week for
 
 Tuesday Morning Sketches
 
For the first few weeks of 2024, the Design Team
is taking turns choosing 
their favorite sketch from 2023.
This is the sketch chosen by Melissa.
 

And this is a card for one of the men in my life.
 

(The fun balloons are a stamp and die from Simon Says Stamp.)

 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. 

The Design Team invites you to stop by
 and visit their blogs, too.

      You can be sure that one of us will be visiting you.
 

4 comments:

  1. That is really a fun, festive card. I like the repeat of the chain look in the embossing and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun birthday card. Love the texture of your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your textures also and how you added a few links inside your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! I love every element! Fun balloons, cute border die, and awesome embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.