Wednesday, February 10, 2021

8th Birthday Celebration at Imagine That Digis & MFT Sketch #528

 My printer needs a new color ink cartridge.  But instead of waiting to purchase and install one, I decided to print this cute pre-colored Imagine That Digi in grayscale and add some color myself.  

I used a bunch of scraps, mostly CTMH papers, Sizzix dies and stamp, and various markers.

This is my entry for this week's Feb. 8-14 Birthday Celebration Food/Cake Challenge at Imagine That Digis by Kris.

 

**************

 

The sketch at My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #528 is super easy this week and their design team has made some really nice cards using it.

 
 

Here is my version:


 

 Hope you all had a nice day.

 



 

4 comments:

  1. That's on happy Easter card. Did you use a stencil for the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. No stencil. It is just patterned paper, which I embossed for a bit of texture.

      Delete
  2. Really cute card!! And what a great tip to print in grey - great coloring! Thanks for playing in my birthday challenge this week at Imagine That Digistamp 🥰
    Have a "Love-ly" weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.