Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #594

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches

Our first new sketch for 2021 is by Melissa. 

 

My oldest grandson turns 21 next week.  This birthday card is for AJ.

 



I hope you'll have time to play along at

this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
Challenges:
 
I followed the top line, Stamp, DSP, and Dies. The balloons are a Stamplorations stamp, the DSP is from CTMH, and the numbers are Sizzix dies.  I'm not sure where I got the Happy Birthday die.); Shopping Our Stash Challenge #439 - All About Family (This card is for AJ, my oldest grandson.);Seize the Birthday Challenge #208 - AG, Make a Scene option

11 comments:

  1. Well I guess you went green, lol. Great birthday card without promoting a naughty behavior. Wonderful papers and balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch! Love all the greens with the pops of blue. Great sentiment die, too! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch and beautifully done! And so perfect for our optional numbers theme at Allsorts challenge!
    Thank you so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner
    (PS: I'm sorry if the comment is posting twice, computer crashed in the middle of it and I'm not sure the first one was posted!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant and contemporary design, it looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your grandson! His card is fabulous. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and what a great job you did combining sketches...your grandson is now officially in the masculine card stage no more cutesy cards right? Nice card and I’m guessing his birthday is in March hence the green!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! It's an awesome card for that age... which I find a challenge. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Green is one of my favorite colors! I know seeing your card inspired my color choices this week. Hope your grandson has a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nicely done! The color is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy to know you still make birthday cards for your adult grandchildren, I do too and they still love it when they receive them in the mail.
    Thank you for sharing this fabulous card with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, your grandson surely will love it.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic birthday card, I am sure he will love it!
    Thanks for celebrating all things family with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.