Friday, February 19, 2021

MFT Wednesday Sketch and Slimline Birthday Challenges

 My cards today were made for two challenges at My Favorite Things.

The first card I made follows the sketch for this week's 

Wednesday Sketch Challenge

 

I've used a MFT sentiment stamp, CTMH papers, and various die cuts to make this card.


 The second card I'd like to share in the MFT February Slimline Challenge, where the theme is Birthday Wishes.

The Alphabet Dies are from MFT, a Christmas gift from my bestie in AZ.  She actually sent me a gift certificate online and I've been wanting these large letters for a while.  Thanks Dawn!

Papers, banner and birthday stamp are from CTMH and the cute little donkey is a SU stamp which I fussy cut.

 

Hope you all are staying well.  

Thanks so very much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.