Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #591

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches

 

To start the year off, everyone on the TMS Design Team has chosen their favorite sketch from last year.
This was Melissa's favorite sketch.
 

 This was an easy and fun sketch to work with.
In fact, I have 2 cards to show you, a birthday and a Mother's Day card.
 
 



 This is a fabulous and super easy sketch.
The flower spray on the birthday card, with a tiny bit of color added,  was fussy cut from one of the patterned CTMH papers I used.  
The poppies on the second card are a Gina K. Designs stamp and were colored with markers. The bow is an IO die.  Sentiments on both cards are CTMH stamps.
 
 

I hope you'll have time to play along at

this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!
 
Challenges I am entering:
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #133 - AG; A Perfect Time to Craft February Challenge - AG; Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge #84 - AG; Passion for Markers Challenge #577 - Dies/punches(Bow and scalloped border are dies.  I used orange, red, and red berry Promarkers to color the flowers.); Just Add Ink Challenge #539 - Just choose 2: banner, border, bow (I did border and bow)
 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, but love the poppies most.
    Had to laugh loudly when reading your story about the workshop and you all putting your scraps in a cup which appeared to be a drinking cup.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Debi. That poppy card is such a delightfully vibrant red. Gorgeous bow! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards - I really like the bold blooms that you have used. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both pretty but that red one..wow! So vibrant and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so different and both soooo pretty!!! I have a hard time picking a favorite I think it’s a tie for different reasons Debi I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. love the poppies most. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both so beautiful! I really love the elements of eacho of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful cards! I love the fussy cut flower spray on your first card and the red really makes a stunning Mother's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what lovely cards, both so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.