Sunday, March 6, 2022

Hexagon Triple Pocket Twist Birthday Card

 Fun Folds always intrigue me, 

like this Hexagon Triple Pocket Twist Card.

 


 

Luckily there was an excellent tutorial that accompanied this 

fun fold card, which I originally spied on Pinterest.

This paper is from a pack called Wild Flower.  I love all the shades of purple.  It reminds me of all the flowers in my yard that first open in spring, crocuses, lilacs, tulips, hyacinths, azaleas and the rose bud tree that was originally a shoot off a dear friend's tree.

Here are two more views of the card, partially opened.



 

I used stamps from various companies: Simon Says Stamp, CTMH, Art Impressions, and My Favorite Things.  The front ovals were made with a SU punch.  The ribbon, a purchase from Violet's in Lakeland, FL,  just slides off like a belly band.  I was trying to keep the weight down for mailing.  BTW, this fits in a regular A2 envelope.

 

Challenges

Double Trouble Challenge # 104 :

 

Creative Creases Challenge #27 - AG with a fun fold 


Time Out Challenge #208 - 8th Birthday Celebration

 

 

 

 


5 comments:

  1. What a unique fold, Debi! This is one I am sure I have not seen before. The patterned paper is lovely and what a sweet sentiment to accompany the candle. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #104.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi, what a fun fold you've used! Great way to include a gift card with all those secret pockets, too! Thank you for sharing your card and the link to the tutorial, Debi! A great card for our Double Trouble "Hoodie Hoo" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of interesting folds in your fun fold... beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble "Hoodie-Hoo" Spring theme and Creative Creases "Fun Folds".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, this card is gorgeous! I love the fun fold (I don't think I've seen this one before) and the papers are beautiful!! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... what a cool card! The twist is such a unique element and I really like the bold pattern that you used. Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.