Saturday, March 5, 2022

Send a Smile 4 Kids March Challenge 2022

 

 The theme for the March Challenge at 

Follow SAS4Kids on Facebook!
is boy cards for kids.
Anything Goes for kids is always acceptable.
 
Here's the card I made for my grandson's 17th birthday:
This digi image is from TLC Creations.  The actual digi has "H" is for Homer  on the left side, which I removed when I fussy cut.  I also printed a second baseball cap to which I added the number 17 in my Paint program.  Then I fussy cut it and popped it on top of the other image.  I hope my grandson notices the vintage picture of Babe Ruth at bat within the H.
 
 It would be great if you joined the fun at the
March Challenge.
(Cards only, please. And they need not be donated.)
 
Please take some time and visit the fabulous blogs of my teammates.  They work so hard and are very creative! 
April 
 
I haven't entered any challenges for a while.  
Thought I'd enter this card in the following:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy your day.
Think about sharing a card with us at 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debi, Oh my gosh... Your grandson is going to love his 17th birthday card. Just love it! You've personalized it in so many cool ways. Think my favorite custom element is that iconic Babe image in the H. Way cool! Take care and be well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, so creative! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  3. 💚💚💚 this! Love the vintage feel to this; the picture of Babe Ruth is such a great addition for a baseball enthusiast. Thank you for sharing at Colorful Options Challenge. Hope to see you again soon! Cheers, Makira CO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute boy card! Thank You for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.