Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #648

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches
 
We have another great sketch 
by Andrea this week.



 Isn't this Leprechaun Lass digi from Mo's Digital Pencil cute? 


I don't often make cards for St. Patrick's Day, but I've been waiting a long time to use this cutie! I used markers to color her and the sentiment is a CTMH stamp.
 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week.
 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti (on leave)
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Debi, how cute is she?!!! Love the friend sentiment, glitter panel, and embossed background too! I don't make any St. Patrick's Day cards so I enjoy seeing them! Hope you are having a joy-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute!! Sweet image and I love the embossed BG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold glitter panel adds some fun sparkle and the image is super sweet. ☘

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wee lassie is bonne cute! I love this card - really love that embossed design. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.