Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenges #650

 Tuesday Morning Sketches

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
 
Here is this week's sketch:
 
 
When I saw the Stampin' Up Pansy stamps, dies, and papers, I knew I'd be adding them to my stash.  They are such a colorful flower and hardy enough to withstand the temperamental weather of spring and fall in PA, which is why I used them for my card today.
 

 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti (on leave)
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
 

3 comments:

  1. You have created a beautiful bouquet of pansies. They are a hardy flower that can withstand planting in early cool spring weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Pansies are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.