Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #646

 

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for
Tuesday Morning Sketches 

Melissa Craig supplied this week's sketch:


My DH chuckled when I showed him this card.

 Then he asked to whom I was sending it.
Stamps are from Stampin Up.
 
 
 
I hope you'll have time to play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
 Patti
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!

4 comments:

  1. Love this! What a funny sentiment and something I would have sent to my Dad. Did you do alcohol inks or is that designed paper? It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment is terrific and I love the green paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I'm sure you have some good friends that will get a good laugh at this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.