Sunday, December 24, 2023

Last Minute Money Holders

 It's the day before Christmas. 

There is plenty to do.

And here I am blogging,

Have I lost a screw?

 

The cookies are baked.  

But the house is a mess.

There are presents to wrap. 

Still I'm feeling no stress.

 

No, I haven't been drinking.

Just a nice cup of tea. 

I took time out to craft.

Now I'm fine as can be.



My husband he chuckled

as he rolled a bill.

Why not use an envelope,

like most people will?

 

Merry Christmas to all of my friends in Blogland.

Everyone else.... they just won't understand! 





Challenges:

Just Add Ink Challenge #634 - Color challenge


As You Like It Challenge - AG

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #250 - Tis the Season 



 



 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous and thanks for the smile. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those moneyholders are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I completely understand! Your poem is fabulous and your cards are even better! What a great way to gift money. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.