Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A favorite Christmas stamp.

Today we have a nice steady rain here in Pennsylvania.  Everything really needs it, even me.  It gives me an excuse to just stay inside and nurse the head cold my DH was kind enough to share with me.  I spent the morning coloring, a fairly brainless task.  Now I have some chicken soup simmering behind me and thought I'd quickly do today's post until it is ready.
*************
Scraps, scraps and more scraps.  I just can't bear to throw them away.  Here I've made some CTMH paper scraps and some red glitter paper scraps into banners for the top of this card, used a punch on the corners, and stamped this beautiful CTMH Merry Christmas.   


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Amusing Challenge - Christmas 
Completely Christmas Challenge #24 - Anything Christmas
Winter Wonderland Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes for Christmas


That's it for today.  My soup is ready.



5 comments:

  1. Love the scraps and that sentiment stamp, Debi! Love the Old English "M" and I'll bet that would be great embossed in gold, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red glitter is always perfect for Christmas! I love the banners - great design .
    Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 24 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge extra for August - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of scraps, love all those banners. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous Christmas card.

    Thanks for joining this months challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.