Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ahhhh.... Vacations are such a wonderful thing!

My DH and I, along with my son and his family, spent the last week at the beach.  I hope all my blog posts appeared as scheduled.  We didn't have internet access where we were and came home to about 600 emails between our 3 email accounts.  My first order of business upon returning home this afternoon was emptying litter boxes.  My second was making my Mojo Monday card for this month's sketch contest. 
(The stamps are from an inexpensive Studio G set available in the dollar bins at various stores.)




I am entering this in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday Sketch Contest #357

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge 14 - Z is for Zoo
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #224 - Feathers
2 Cute Ink Challenge #112 - Animals
Make My Monday Challenge - Birds
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky Challenge #225 - Inspired by a Movie ("Hoot")
Crafting for all Seasons Challenge #83 - Feature a Creature



12 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love that sentiment, it's a hoot (ha ha ha).
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for the Z is for Zoo challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet owl , thanks for sharing at MFP..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Debi! I love your colour combo and how the owl really pops! That's a fab sketch - might have to use that one myself sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debi, I hope you had a wonderful vacation! Sounds like fun - the beach. Your card is adorable. I couldn't tell they were cheap stamps. I love puns and I'm really liking this one! =) Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute "animal" challenge. Good luck to you girl and I hope you will be back and join in the fun again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely colour scheme - love this cute owl too - thank you so much for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute owl card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vacation return and full litter boxes... been there, emptied those! :D And then you made this fun card -- great colours and design. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is as cute as can be. Love the colors and the fab layout. Thank you, for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Litter boxes...the one thing I hate about vacations. Love your card! The owl is so cute! Thanks for monkeying around with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Z is for Zoo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great Card love the image and your coloring. Beautiful Design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool card. I like how the owl is sitting on the branch. I enjoy little details. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the card (I am partial to Owl's). Thanks for joining us at SoSS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.