Monday, June 29, 2020

At sixes and sevens

Have you ever heard the idiom, "at sixes and sevens"?  For some reason, that's how I'm feeling today.  It started very early when I woke up to find my DH still asleep at my side and I thought he had overslept and was late for his golf league.  Luckily, I realized that it was only Monday before I woke him up needlessly. 
I just haven't been able to make my day run smoothly since then. 

I did, however, manage to make a few cards and 4 face masks. 
So, all is not lost, I'm just a bit discombobulated.  

Here's a special anniversary card I made for a dear friend of mine.


Challenges:
Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday Challenge - Wedding/Anniversary   (I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the background and die cut the numbers and flowered piece under the frames.  The frames were cut on the cricut.)
Krafty Chicks Challenge #513 -  All Occasions 
Dream Valley Challenges #228 - All Occasions 

 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card, love the gold, sure pops and the die you used, way to go. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.