Thursday, June 25, 2020

Lots of June Birthdays

My calendar sure has a lot birthdays in June and most of them are at the end of the month.
This card is headed to my college BFF in Arizona.
Well, not exactly this card.  
I wasn't so sure I liked it.
One little addition and I liked it much better.
 I glued the red cs to the back of the card base.  
When the card is opened, you still see that bright red pop surrounding the card. 

Challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge #254 - Summer + a sentiment 
AAA Birthday Card Challenge #14 - Use Vellum (There is a die cut circle of vellum beneath the flowered circle.)  
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the vibrancy of your colours! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like flowers so this is so pretty, and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and happy card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join again. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.