Monday, June 22, 2020

Too Busy???

As I was working on this card it never occurred to me that it was a bit busy.  I finished it and took pictures, and mailed it out.  It wasn't until after I downloaded the photos and saw the card on my computer screen that I thought I might have gone overboard.  
What do you think?

The card was for one of my Red Hat friends.
We do tend to get carried away at times.


The sentiment stamp and matching die are from Rubbernecker, paper and black die cuts are from SU,  and the purple butterflies are stickers from DollarTree. 

Challenges:
Crafters' Cafe Challenge - Things with Wings 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Red Hat Ladies card! And not too much I don't think, cuz you know Red Hatters go big or go home, right?! My Mom is in a group and they have lots of fun! So glad you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debi,
    what a wonderful card and the colours are so bright and lovely.
    I am a fan of plenty on a card so this design is fab.
    Cute butterflies too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Birthday Card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Things with Wings challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.