Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Double Trouble Challenge #59

At the end of last week I totally cleared off my craft/dining room table and told myself that I would do no crafting until after I was finished preparing income taxes.  
The taxes are now complete. 
My crafty stuff is back on the table. 
And here is my card for the new Double Trouble Challenge #59

Following the recipe challenge, 
1.  I used an old sentiment stamp from CTMH.  It is from one of the first sets I bought when I started stamping over a dozen years ago.  The bird is also an older CTMH stamp from one of my favorite sets.  I colored him with pencils.
2.  There are two each of two types of embellishments.  Thought I'd cover my bases.
3.  Blue, green and purple were the three colors I chose. 

I'm sure there are enough angles on this card to please 
Twisted Sister. 
And I've followed the Retro Rubber Challenge #137 Sketch, too.
 

Additional challenges I am entering:
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Things with Wings
 

12 comments:

  1. Yep, I almost selected that same birdie for my birdhouse, I love that stamp set. Very successful 3-2-1 Recipe and that leaf design paper is so dimensional... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Retro Rubber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of colors, Debi! Your pencil-colored bird is adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, love the colour combo. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Things with Wings challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - I like your bird and love the pattern paper. It looks like the leaves are metallic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic use of the sketch! You added lots of fun elements! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, Debi! I like the way you used the sketch as well as the background vine. We're so glad you played along with us at Double Trouble #59.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! I love the wee embossed triangle behind the bird - that's such a pretty detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! That is such a cute bird - and great you could use some oldies but goodies from your collection. Thanks for joining the Things with Wings challenge at the Crafter's Cafe. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you used the sketch, so very pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Monthly Crafty Wednesday challenge where it's all about the Summer Garden!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, love the bird and your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, I really like that embossed triangle and the cute bird. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great birdie card, Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Cafe Challenge Hope to see you again soon - Megan Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.