Thursday, June 18, 2020

Is Dad A Golfer?

Sunday is Father's Day in the US.  Are you ready?
My DH is a golfer.  I picked this cute digi image up at Di's Digi Stamps quite a while ago with him in mind.
 
The digi was colored with markers.  The textured frame around image is die cut.  I used a SU stamp to create the golf ball background.  The stamped frame and sentiment are from CTMH.

Challenges:
Make My Monday Challenge #124 - Summer Activities
Lil Red Wagon Challenge #554 -  Animal Antics
Creative Moments Challenge #192 - AG option /Summer Sports
Aud Sentiments Challenge #253 - AG with a sentiment
As You Like It Challenge - Digi or Rubber and why?  They both have pros and cons and I've used both on this card.  I think I like rubber better because I can find them easier in my stash.  The digis get lost in this machine and sometimes it takes hours to find the one I want.  Perhaps I just need to organize them better.

6 comments:

  1. Perfect for Father's Day! Love the background!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! What a perfect stamp for Father's Day! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design! Thank you for playing along at Make My Monday Challenges. Hope to see you again!
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, fits our theme perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bear and fun card. Perfect for that papa bear of a dad. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner ( and Aud Sentiments.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card, love the little golfing bear. I agree with you about keeping up with the digi images. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.