Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Double Trouble Challenge #58

Today I'm sharing a masculine card with lots of circles that is also entered in the Use Your Stuff challenge, so Trouble Maker, Twisted Sister and Double Dare at Double Trouble Challenge #58 should all be happy.

 The DAD stamps are from SU; everything else is CTMH.
I started out stamping the letters on gray cs, fussy cut them, and then decided I didn't like them.  I also dry embossed the background with a gear design, but it doesn't show up very well.

And since I already had the gray letters ready to use, I did.
 

Both cards will work well for Father's Day, birthday, or just about any occasion.

Challenges:
Unicorn Challenge #55 - Masculine 
Ike's World Challenge #133 - R is for Round (circles on paper and round metal studs)
Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - Father's Day (background is dry embossed with a gear design)
Cardz 4 Guys Challenge #246 - Father's Day 
Use Your Stuff Challenge #399 - Masculine/Father's Day
Double Trouble Challenge #58 - Masculine, circles, play at UYS 
Paper Fun Day Challenge #18 - AG option: masculine 
Lil Red Wagon Challenge #552 - patterned paper or design your own backgroundpaper

 

14 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous masculine cards, Debi! Love the colour combo and sentiment on the first card! I'm glad you were inspired by our challenge! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Paper Crafting!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Crazy Cousin
    Double Trouble Paper Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both cards, Debi. I'm sure the dry embossing is much more evident in person, but I can see the outlined gears since you mentioned them and I looked for them. The colours work so well together for this masculine theme. I love the simplicity of simply spelling out Dad, especially using those "fancy" letters. Thanks so much for sharing with us for the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper goes WAYYYY back! Love the due cut letters and that you did the top ones from patterned paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, I really love the colors on the first one! Also the embellishments are perfect for a masculine card.Thanks for joining the Double Trouble Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are amazing, love the Dad done in different printed papers, fantastic. Thank you for playing along over at IKE's World Challenges, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this unique dad's card, i love both version, can't decide which one I enjoy more. Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can see the embossed background just can't see the gears but it adds dimension to the card... loving all the circles and the big bold letters. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards and I love the design. The colours on that top one are fabulous :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
    My Blog In Search of My Creative Side

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic male card. Thanks for joining us at UYS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful masculine cards and great take with our "Designpaper/Own Background" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see joining back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I love your DAD card, the background on your entered card is perfect. A great designed masculine card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember both of those papers!!! I love the DAD letters and good for you making a second card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two great cards - love the mix of papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.