Sunday, July 19, 2020

Catch the Bug Christmas in July Day 2

A fun sketch has been provided
for Day 2 of this week long challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg-Rm83xbGczZhizc1hEEKzmhK9WnTLwq5f69eWInw13gIPgperqt4b3iTDZYIO3bCmgxNJfCquXdbPvwLNpmBUu1UBFsEyGdGTzZ7cf6nkYoQc9jhL0csXyPfDPtLMqtbcmUi_YLHNc6KA/s1600/sun1.png 
 Here's my card for today:
 
While the elves are busy making toys, Santa takes a little break.

Sorry for the short post but my grandson has possibly 3 baseball games today and I must  go out and melt in the heat.  
I'll be wishing I had a drink in a pineapple myself!
 

7 comments:

  1. Cute card! Santa definitely needs some time off before, and after, making all his deliveries. Thanks for playing along today at Catch The Bug Christmas In July challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I hope everyone stays hydrated today! Your card is super cute, and I hope Santa enjoys his break! Thanks for playing along on Day 2 of CIJ, and I hope to see you more this week, if you haven't melted, that is! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi great card and naturally you would love doing the sketch. And know what's on your mind with that great looking drink. Have fun at the games....hope you have one of those small personal fans, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with Santa and his refreshing drink. Hope you survived the baseball games.
    Lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with Day 2 of the CIJ event at Catch the Bug.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! Santa enjoying July in his swimming trunks.
    What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous summer santa! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's CIJ celebrations good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite Santa. lovely project!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.