Friday, July 17, 2020

Leftover Magic

As is normally the case, I had a few leftovers from my last card.  Using odds and ends immediately is easier than finding them a home in my stash.
 This castle is cut from white glitter paper with holographic paper in the windows and my last card was the opposite.  The carriage, wand and castle are Spellbinders die cuts.  The papers are from the same retired CTMH paper pack, Magical, that I used yesterday and also for last week's TMS card.  The sentiment was computer generated.  It's just as easy to print 2 as it is to print one.  

Challenges:
 

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely and magical card. I love that carriage. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I love your choice of papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.