Friday, July 24, 2020

Catch the Bug Christmas in July Day 7

The final Catch the Bug Christmas in July Challenge is a color challenge 
 
and, if you are interested, Bugaboo Stamps has a freebie available.  It's not required for the challenge, but it's so cute I thought I'd use it anyway.
This small scrap of double sided paper is the last of its kind.  Just yesterday I was thinking of throwing it out.  And then when I looked at the color chart, I was glad I hadn't.
The frame is a cricut cut from the CTMH Artbooking cartridge.
I colored the digi with markers and Wink of Stella and added Liquid Pearls to the hat.
The sentiment is a CTMH stamp. 

Challenges:
Pearly Sparkles Challenge #52 - 3 of a Kind (Pink bling) 
Crimbo Crackers Challenge #211 - AG Christmas or Festive 
Daring Cardmakers Challenge - 3 of something (Pink bling) 
 

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't throw that scrap out. It's perfect for the color challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug Christmas In July challenges. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great! Thanks for joining us for Day 7 of Bugaboo's CIJ event! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and your beach ones above this post. Following you now and maybe if you like what you see, follow me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the die cuts on the project! Thank you for using the Friday Freebie too!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love that scrap, it is the perfect color!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your projects for our 10h Annual CIJ Event! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.