Friday, July 31, 2020

Where are my googly eyes?

Today I decided to make another gift card holder to use up the piece of dp from yesterday.   Actually I had enough paper pieces to make three different ones, but I only got one finished.  I've used a fun Tim Holtz stamp from Stampers Anonymous.  I almost went into panic mode because I couldn't find my larger googly eyes, and this really needed googly eyes.  Luckily I remembered that my grandson is quite fond of googly eyes.  I pulled out the kids' craft box and there they were!  Now they are back in my stash.
Here's the finished project:
Holder measures 4.25" x 4.25"

inside sentiment is a CTMH stamp  
Challenges:
Ike's World Challenge #134 - Show Us Christmas 
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #127 - Stamp on Kraft (I stamped the reindeer on kraft and then fussy cut.) 
Jingle Belles Rock Challenge - Holiday Leftovers

It was nice of you to visit.
Come back tomorrow to see what I've made for the 
August Challenge at Send a Smile For Kids.
 

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet...the combination of googly eyes made me chuckle

    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Christmas with the Cuties, hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found the googly eyes they look great
    The background is really nice and colourful aswell
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz
    Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card, love the googly eyes, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your project. Excellent design.
    Thank you for playing with us at the Ike's World Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card..love the googly eyes. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that wonky-eyed reindeer is just too fun ... so very glad you shared your Holiday Leftovers with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun - it definitely needed googly eyes so I am glad you found them. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun and festive holiday card, that reindeer with (OF COURSE) his awesome googley eyes is beyond cuuuute! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card and character eyes thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.