Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketch #565


Tuesday Morning Sketches

Welcome to my blog, where I have
a new card
to share with you each week for


Here's the sketch for this week.

Not only do I have a stash of crafty stuff, but I usually have a candy stash somewhere, too.  I kept a mason jar of Hershey Kisses on the dining room hutch, very close to where I craft. There were only 2 kisses left.  But, when I went to get a chocolate fix, I discovered that a wee someone had apparently found it.  The remains of one wrapper were behind a picture.  And the other kiss was half eaten next to the jar.  I guess mice don't like mint.
Now I need to buy more Hershey Kisses, find a new place to stash my chocolate stash, and get rid of the wee mouse!

BTW, Here's my card for this week! 
I used a set of old rubber stamps from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle
and some freebie papers.

I hope you'll play along at
this week. 
The Design Team would love it if you'd visit our blogs.
You can be sure that one of us will be visiting yours!
Have a great and crafty day!

Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - H is for Hungry (favorite food - definitely chocolate!) 
Unicorn Challenge #56 - Food/Drink 
Fab n Funky Challenge #491 - Use a real stamp; no digis 
Crafting Happiness Challenge #59 - AG
A Place to Start July Challenge - Flowers
 

10 comments:

  1. Sweet image and pretty paper, a really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n' Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card!
    Ugh! I can totally relate to mice eating kisses in my craft room! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and we are still waiting on you claiming your prize from crafty Catz please have your email to me by Thursday 6pm UK time or I will have to redraw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone would love getting this card in the mail. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again! Don’t forget to click LIKE on the entries you love. You can LIKE more than one and your own. The project with the most likes will be featured with the Top Picks on Sunday.
    Hugs! Janis

    Crafting Happiness Challenges, (Always Anything Goes), Challenge Blog Owner
    Let’s Craft & Create, (Anything Goes + Option), Design Team Member
    Try Stampin’ On Tuesday, (Stamping not required), Design Team Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Debi - I have to confess I had to Google what a Hershey kiss was........I think I've seen them around but maybe in the UK they are few and far between - or they don't last long here. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debi! This is such pretty card with a vintage feel! I love the mason jar with the kisses inside and the lovely calico pattern paper is perfect! Really lovely! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Alphabet Challenge "H" is for Hungry!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha that mouse story! I actually did have a mouse in my car once, apparently it got in there in some boxes I was transporting. I figured it out because I left a granola bar in my cup holder and it was half eaten out of a little corner of the wrapper. I love your card, especially the shabby sheek background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally love this! What a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debi,
    You made a nice cheerful card for the nice sketch of TMS. I love your floral paper so much. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
    Happy Sunday and dear greetings, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, so warm and cozy. Now for that mouse... uhhh. No, mouse, you don't touch a crafter's chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.