Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #564






Welcome to my blog.
It's Tuesday and I have a new card for
to share with you.

Tuesday Morning Sketches
 
Melissa designed this great sketch for us to follow.

Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card for someone who had lost a dear friend, not my favorite cards to create.  Having a nice sketch to follow, helps tremendously.

That is not a blue and white flower!
It may appear to be blue, but it is not!
The white die cut is glued to a piece of CTMH holographic paper.  It really looks more purple/pink on the card.  When I took the photo I was wearing a blue shirt and that was reflected onto the card.  You can see how it mirrored the lace in the piece the sentiment is mounted on.  It actually looks really sharp on the card.   visiting your
The textured background was created using an Altnew Cross Stitch Canvas die. When I first saw that pattern on a card, I hunted all over until I found the die.  It just gives the card a little something. 

The TMS Design Team enjoys visiting the blogs of those who play along at

And we love it when you visit our blogs too.



Have a great and crafty day!
Challenges I am entering: 
CAS on Friday Challenge #184 - Anything but White
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Clean and Simple 
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - No Patterned Paper
 

5 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and will bring some cheer during this trying time for your friend. Sympathy cards are not fun to make but they are truly the prettiest and most heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your totally literal take on this sketch. That holographic paper is way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swirly flower is lovely and I bet the holographic paper looks wonderful in person. 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Sympathy cards are some of the hardest to make, but this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.