Sunday, December 13, 2020

Avoiding cleanup

First thing this morning, my mother called.  She asked me to make her a really pretty sympathy card for the family of a friend who just passed on.  My plan for today didn't exactly include this but I got busy nonetheless.

Boy, did I mess up my craft space using at least a dozen dies, papers, stamps, my bowzmaker, embossing powder.  Rather than tackling the chaos, I thought I'd post the card instead. 

Mom was pleased when I gave it to her. 

The pine cone paper is from CTMH. 

Sentiments are stamps from SU, both heat embossed.

There are 10 different papers in this spray and 8 different dies from SU, Sizzix, and ODB!


Now, I hope Mom doesn't lose it.  

Maybe, I shouldn't put everything away until after she puts it in the mailbox.

Hmmm

 

Challenges:

Crafters Castle December Challenge #36 - AG; A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #129 - AG; A Perfect Time to Craft December Challenge #12 - AG; Classic Design December Challenge #12 - AG; Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #82 - AG; Craft-Dee Bowz December Challenge - AG; Die Cut Divas Challenge - AG; Love to Craft December Challenge #53 - AG

 

3 comments:

  1. The textures and colors are wonderful. Beautifully done. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas, Arlene, DT for Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge December "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layering on your beautiful sympathy card. Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle. Good luck! ~Tracy, DT Member www.thehopefulcrafter.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.