Friday, December 4, 2020

Tall & Skinny Christmas Card

For those who send out Christmas letters with their Christmas cards, these tall and skinny cards are perfect.  I put my letter on top of the card before sliding it into the envelope.  That way the center brad on the flower won't poke through the envelope.


I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest.  This is my version with the card front featuring gold dazzles and Sizzix die cut poinsettia and sentiment.
 


 

The inside has more gold dazzles (they show up much better in this picture), rectangle die cut by SU, green circle die cut by Sizzix, and sentiment stamp from Sparkle n Sprinkle. 

 

Challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #530 -  AG/optional twist Say it with Flowers; Cut It Up Challenge #214 - Christmas; Winter Wonderland Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes; Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Fun with Dies; Dies R Us Challenge #158 - Christmas; Merry Little Christmas Challenge #28 - Anything Christmas Goes

 



3 comments:

  1. Both beautiful Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Debi! I love poinsettias! Gorgeous slimline card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I think next year, I'll make all A-10 sized cards because the A-2 envelopes are always hard to close when I put our letters in!

    That's a beautiful poinsettia. Thanks for sharing your card (and your idea) with us at Cut it Up for our Christmas challenge!

    Enjoy the season!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.