Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Finished? Not Quite!

The Christmas supplies have all been packed up, ready to go in the closet until next year.  I really thought I had finished making Christmas cards.  And then I realized that I hadn't made a card for the newest Double Trouble Challenge.  How did I miss that?  A few items were still accessible enough to put this simple card together.

The green foil wreath and red Noel were cut on the Cricut using the Close to My Heart Flower Market cartridge.  The bird is a sticker.  I bordered the patterned paper with skinny washi tape, added some enamel dots for berries and finished it off with a bow.

 

Challenges:

Double Trouble Challenge #73 - Favorite Cutting Tool (I used the Cricut although my favorite cutting tool is actually my scissors, which I only used to cut the ribbon and washi tape.  No fussy cutting today.),  Patterned Paper and/or Ribbon, string, etc, Enter the partnered challenge at Bitten By the Bug

Bitten By the Bug Challenge - AG using a Cricut or Die Cut (this challenge only)

Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - Last Minute Makes 

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Debi, I love your idea of trimming the join lines of your papers with thin washi tape! I'd never thought of doing that to dress up a card!!! Thank you for joining us for our last Double Trouble challenge of 2020! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta da. Nice job and I love the bird sticker. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is super, what a great last minute make, thanks for joining in over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Hope you have a lovely Festive Season, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and so intricate. I love the card design, also. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure this card will go out in the mail and be enjoyed by someone and so glad you pulled out your Christmas colors for our Challenge... we would have missed you. Beautiful card and the foil wreath is beautiful and love your corner design papers. Thanks again Debi for being so supportive of our challenge at Double Trouble and our partners. We run this challenge for the full month, maybe you should pull out that Christmas stash and start next years...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten by The Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely diecuts, beautiful card. thank you so much for sharing with us at Bitten By the Bug 2 and our collaboration with Double Trouble.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the die cuts you used on this card! They are so pretty and festive. Thank you for sharing with Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty holiday card, Debi! I especially like the festive vibe and the gorgeous red patterned paper. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #73.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.