Friday, December 11, 2020

MFT Color Challenge

 Today I have a Valentine and a Birthday Card to share.  

Are my Christmas cards finished? NO

I just wasn't feeling Christmas with the colors in this week's My Favorite Things Color Challenge.  

The Razzle Berry just threw me off. 

Here are my cards:

I used MFT dies to make the Valentine, except the "4".  That was a Sizzix die.  Simple.  Easy.

For the birthday card, I made my own background, embossed it, and added the glitter frame.  The Happy Birthday is a MFT die.  I cut one out of glitter paper and a second out of black craft foam to raise it a bit.  This will go to one of several guys in our family with birthdays in January. 



Enough dilly dallying.  I have Christmas cards to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for saying hi.