Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Deer, Oh Deer!

 

A wonderful friend recently sent me some deer die cuts.  

Here are a few cards I put together using them.

 

I used a SU die to make that pretty edge and embossed the SU sentiment in silver on the card above.


For this card I used CTMH patterned paper and a CTMH sentiment embossed in white.
Would you add a sentiment to the front of this card?

If so, where???
 

Challenges I've entered

Card # 1 - Simon Says Monday Challenge - Favorite Technique (embossing, especially on Christmas cards); Merry Little Christmas Challenge #29 - AG; Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #214 - Tis the  Season;

Card # 2 -Crazy 4 Challenge C4C564 - Blue Christmas; Use Your Stuff Challenge #412 - Winter/Snow/Christmas; Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Let It Snow

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Debi, these are absolutely gorgeous! I haven't made my usual collection of die-cut deer cards this year but you've provided some beautiful inspiration! Love them all! As for your question, I don't think I would add a sentiment to the front, just on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Thanks for playing along with UYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful cards - love those deer diecuts! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Wonderful inspiration to get out those deer dies that have been sitting neglected :-) I wouldn't put a sentiment on the front of your third card. I would put it on the inside and then write my personal message under it. Just my 2c :-)
    Stay safe and well and thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT
    Crafty Gals Corner
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.