Sunday, December 20, 2020

Christmas Cardinal and Holly Card

As I tidied up the Christmas things on my craft table, I came across a small piece of holly patterned paper that I saw no reason to throw away.  Picking up a few other scraps, I made a nice little banner.      And that's exactly how most of my cards begin.

First I'll show you the inside of the card (because that is where the banner ended up). 
That's a Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz sentiment stamp.

Keeping in mind the Inspo list from Festive Friday Challenge #0074,

I chose holly, red and green


I designed the front of the card, using a die cut I forgot I had, a cardinal which I cut from one of the cards I received last year, Fundamental papers from CTMH, and some washi tape for accent.



 Thanks for dropping by.

I think I still have time to make a batch or two of cookies before dinner.

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Debi! I love the holly paper on the inside of the card. The cardinal looks beautiful with the holly die cuts. I am so happy you shared with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to create a card using bits from other projects. This is a wonderful card. Love your design. That cardinal is beautiful and I love the holly die cut. Thanks fro joining us at Festive Friday. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.