Wednesday, June 5, 2013

CTMH Card Class 6/4/13

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood......
so I ripped down curtains in 3 rooms and headed for those monster washers at the laundromat.  They are hanging on the line drying as I type.  But I can't be here long because now I have to go wash the cruddy windows that were behind said curtains.  What was I thinking????

Yesterday was card class at Joyce's.  We made some lovely cards, as always.









Thought I'd quickly post this card, too( another red hat card using iris folding, tiny triple decker punched flowers,red feather, ribbon and embossed BG paper).
Missing everyone who didn't make yesterday's afternoon class - you KNOW who you are!


 

I'll add this card to the following challenges:
(and then I'm going to wash those windows, because they aren't gonna wash themselves)
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #150 - Embossing
Tammy's Scrappin Corner Challenge # 65- Anything Goes with Extra Texture
Sandy's Crafty Creations June Challenge - Anything Goes with a Twist - Embossed backgrounds
Challenges 4 Everybody #21 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge #1 - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty red hat card with the embossed background! Thanks for sharing on my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABulous hat...LOving these colours too. Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards Debi!! I am very fond of the one with the hat. Fabulous!!

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Have a fantastic day!! Hope to see you again next week. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creations with great details. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner Senior DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Adorable, I love this Design
    We are so pleased you came over to enter our challenge. 



    Thanks for visiting and entering this week's challenge.
we hope to see you back next week.
    
Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrappin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Great job with it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debi,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner at Tuesday Throwdown :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw are totally wonderful. I love the cat one :)Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :)

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.