Monday, June 10, 2013

Rainy Mojo Monday

It's raining here, again!  I'm so disappointed I couldn't work outside today. (Not!)

What's better on a rainy day than a blog hop?  Care to hop along with my stamping pal Joyce?
Click here.

 
 I made my Mojo Monday #297  Card

 
with Operation Write Home in mind.  



Then I quickly made another card for the Cards in Envy Sketch # 5 Challenge 
 
 which will also go to OWH.

Now I'm off to Rita's for a Mango Misto for the hairdresser and then to the salon.  TTFN

7 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards! Of course I have to say I love the one with the Cards in Envy sketch "best." LOL Really, I love the papes, color and how it turned out. Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards have such lovely color combos and I love that they are made for heroes! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful cards and takes on the sketches. I must say I love your color/pattern combinations on your second card and the subject/theme is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy and I do hope you will join us again soon.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the star pops on your card. Lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color combo! Both of these cards are wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great batch of cards!!! Very pretty color combos!!! sooo glad you played along with Cards in Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.