Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunday's project + Mojo Monday

Why do I always seem to have so many scraps?   
After my grandson's 8am baseball game yesterday, I decided to make a few card fronts to use up the scraps from a pack of DP called Emma's Garden that I received with my Cardmaking and Papercrafts magazine.   I'll add images and embellishments later.  I just didn't want these scraps to get lost because I really liked this paper.  I cut and pieced and glued and embossed.  Here are the 6 card fronts I made:




Check out the triple embossing on the bottom left.  It takes a little planning but is very simple to to.  It was  Technique Junkies technique for last week from their June/July 2013 Newsletter,


 So here's my card for Mojo Monday Challenge # 299.




I'll also enter this card in the following challenges:
ABC Challenge #34 - Red White and Blue
Get Inky Challenge #7 - Red White and Blue

5 comments:

  1. Great looking card. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for joining our 4th of July challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this card. the papers are perfect!! Thanks for joining the fun at Created with Love Challenges
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 4th Card! Thanks for playing along this week over at CWLC Blog.

    Chris B - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute 4th of July Card not to mention, red, white and blue! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice card, thanks for "Getting Inky!" with us.
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.