Friday, June 7, 2013

Red Hat Easel Card


It's amazing what you find buried in the depths when you reorganize.  I don't know why I never used that red flowered paper border before.  My BFF sent it to me for Christmas maybe 4 years ago.  It came in an assortment of spooled primary colored Paper Frills by Doodlebug.  I added liquid pearls to the center of each flower to match the tiny pearls in Stella's ears and on her hat.  She's a digi from Bugaboo.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Digi Haven's 1st Anniversary Challenge - Anything Goes
The House That Stamps Built -  DCC #65 Fun Folds
Use It Tuesday Challenge #56 - Anything Goes (old item-flower border)
Fitztown Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - "o" is for Open

6 comments:

  1. I've never made an easel card, they look so neat. Glad you found a use for that border and linked up with us at Use It Tuesday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant card!Thank for joining us at Fitztown challenge:)
    Hugs Kaija DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Debi! Love the image and the saying is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-223.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Debi, lots of cute cards. I have enjoyed browsing your blog, catching up to see what you've been up to. True to your word, I see you have made several Red Hat cards! Each one is so cute, and has great colors in them! Love all your cards, Debi - the subject matter and the techniques! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully creative. Great design, colour and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at our very first Fitztown challenge. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Fitztown DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog} {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.