Monday, August 26, 2013

Flight School in My Backyard

When I came downstairs this morning and looked out the back door, there were 4 sets of mama birds with baby birds flitting around in our tree - cardinals, eastern blue birds, wrens, and downy woodpeckers.  How cute!  Of course, when I got my camera and opened the door
 (as quietly as possible),
 they all flapped off, not terribly gracefully.
  
And my daughter-in-law sent us the cutest pictures of my grandsons on their first school day.
  
New beginnings.  Ahhhhhh.....


OK - let's get down to business.  It's Mojo Monday!

(stamps are all Close to My Heart)


Just a few challenges for this card:

2 Sisters Challenge #158 - Square Cards
 
Mojo Monday # 308 : round or square

 





7 comments:

  1. what a beautifu card. all the accesseries are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are involved in an impressive amount of challenges. I answered your Paper Pumpkin questions in the comments of today's blog post. Pretty take on today's two challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black accents!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a fun thing to receive those kinds of photos, Debi - your orangie card is lovely! Very pretty monochromatic theme! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bright colours. The birds always take off on me before I can get the camera too. :( Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! Your background DSP is gorgeous!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bright and cheery . Love the background .Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.