Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Friendship Card


Wow!  My Rainy Day card was chosen to be Highlighted at Use Your Stuff and was the Facebook Favorite at ABC Challenges.  What great news to start my day!

 I wanted to get this card for WHAT IF? Wednesday Sketch Challenge (#J2413) at the Repeat Impressions Blog posted before I headed over to Joyce's for her weekly Close To My Heart Card Workshop since the challenge closes today.

 (Digi image by A Creative Need)

Isn't this a great, super simple sketch?
20130724-002129.jpg 
  


Of course I have a few more challenges I am entering.  They are:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! Challenge #190 - Fun with Fruit
Craft-Dee Bows August Challenge - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Get Inky Challenge #10 - Ribbons
Brown Sugar Challenge #53 - Friendship
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenge #47 - Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers August Color Challenge




Now off to Joyce's I go.  Stop back tomorrow to see what we made. 

10 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and beautiful. It screams citrus! Love the little bow to set it off. Thanks so much for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ August challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Bright fun colours and that sentiment made me laugh....

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderfully bright and cheery, Debi! I am a pear fanatic when it comes to stamping and coloring them. This is so pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on that sketch, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmaker's colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! Your card is delicious.... thank you for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card! Love the DP and the cheerful colors! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! Love how you did the colors and the sketch!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card & "pearfect" colors. I really like the sentiment, I have a cute pear one like it too!

    Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge.

    ~Beth – Get Inky! DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.