Saturday, August 10, 2013

Going around in circles!!!

A relatively quick card and post today because I'm trying to do a zillion things at once.  Our Elliott family reunion is tomorrow, so that means I'm baking a cake and making a big pot of baked beans.  I'm getting ready for a card class I'm teaching Monday.  It's laundry day because I won't have a minute to do it next week.  Thank heavens it's just my DH and me filling the basket!  I had to run to the local farmer's market and grocery store....  and I am too easily distracted by other little things.

My card was quick because I grabbed the top sheet of DP in the box, found some CS to match, a couple of circle punches and one of the cute little stamps I got from Joyce for doing my 'homework' last week.  I even found the bow already made in my candy jar where I throw little bits of this and that.

And there you have it.

I'll quickly enter this in a couple challenges and get back to the zillion things I'm supposed to be doing today.

Brown Sugar Challenge #54 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #19 - Anything Goes
Just For Fun Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
Stamp n Doodle August 7th Challenge - Anything Goes
Whimsical Designs Challenge - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime Challenge #16 - Lots of Yellow





11 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I had to come check yours out and I love the first card I see! This is wonderful - great colour scheme, layout, and love all those circles! I was just going to follow your blog and realized I already do! Wish you were on Bloglovin - I don't think the Google reader works any more. But I'll be back - I'll add you to my favourites.

    Take care,
    KT Fit Kitty
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind... I just noticed your subscribe by email box so I just subscribed - I don't want to miss a thing. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.

    I love this card. These circles are wonderful and are arranged in such an interesting way. Great!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card you pulled out of some scraps. I love when that happens. It looks totally coordinated Debi and I love that little elephant image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable thanks for playing along with us at JFF xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Debi! Love the rounded dotted swiss texture with your round punches! Looks great, and the colors are pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is terrific, Deb! Love all the punched circles, and the tiny elephant. Marvelous lot of detail for a basically simple card. Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining in our first challenge over on the brand new challenge blog 'Just For Fun'. This months theme is Anything Goes.

    What a brilliant card. The embossed backing looks great with those circular toppers. Great layout.

    I hope you will keep popping back and joining us in our future monthly challenges.

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx Just For Fun DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all circles and the color, so bright and cheery! Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge this week... HUGS...SK :)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your card is great.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamp n Doodle.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.