Saturday, August 31, 2013

CAS for today

I just brought home 5 dozen ear of corn to freeze. Once my cup of tea is finished, I have work to do!  It used to be cheaper to freeze corn for the winter.  Now I freeze it more for the taste than for the savings.   Bet those itty bitty ants will just love it when I start shooting corn juice everywhere!  BTW, I appreciate all the suggestions you wonderful crafters have made to assist me with the itty bitty ants.  If they weren't so itty bitty, I might put a drop of glue on them and use them for card embellishments!

Here's a super quick CAS card for today's post.  

Challenges I am entering:
 
Crafty Creations Challenge #237 - Use a Number  (9)
The Male Room Challenge #3 - The Great Outdoors (which for a lot of guys means sports, sports, sports) 
Whimsy Stamps Challenge #62 - Clean and Simple

Have a great week-end!


6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, and love the masculine look too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch for a male card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just right for a male card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of gluing ants to cards - so funny. Love your card too thanks for joining in our challenge this week in TMR - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic CAS card! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.