Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Mojo

Good morning crafters.
It's a beautiful day.
And I desperately need
 to go out and 'play'. 
Since the mulch has let
the weeds have their way.
But first here's a post 
then I'm on my way.




based on this week's sketch:
 
The Authentique Renew 6x6 Double-sided Paper Bundle made this card easy.  I just stamped a sentiment on the precut scalloped circle and then followed the sketch (sort of) for assembly.

Besides Mojo Monday, I am also entering this in these other challenges:
Avenue 613 Challenge #31 - Anything Goes with a Twist (Use a Sentiment)
Just For Fun Challenge #1 - Anything Goes




And here's my scrap card, made with the little pieces left next to my paper cutter, torn to look like washi tape, glued down, and then embossed.  I used the same sentiment as on my first card since I hadn't washed the stamp yet, and added a small knot of the same ribbon.   

10 comments:

  1. beautiful card
    Thanks for joining with us at Just For Fun
    Hugs
    Kelly - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining our first challenge at "Just For Fun!"

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it & I'm glad someone else saves all those little bits for cards, too. I love seeing that card too! Have a great Mojo Monday!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on sketch . Love the embossing . Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Just for Fun.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Caroline, love the layout, great work hun, thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design & layout - very striking!
    Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovley creations


    Thanks for playing at DD

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice composition. I love the artful use of embossing and designer papers! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the angles in the card. Thank you for joining in the first Just for Fun challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.