Monday, May 19, 2014

CTMH Catch Up + Mojo Monday


These are the cards we made at Joyce's CTMH Card Workshop 3 weeks ago.  
I forgot to post them.  
Sorry!
These are more cards using the Lollydoodle paper pack that's available here.

By the way, Joyce has posted the recipes from Saturday's Card Extravaganza.  You'll find them here. 

 ********************************************************************************
 And here is my card entry for this week's 
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge # 346:
 



I've used a fun paper pack called Americana by Pebbles, Inc. The "HERO" stamp is SU; the star stamp is CTMH.  I love this star embossing folder.  And I added silver brads and silver Candies.  Pretty simple.

This Any Hero card will go in the box for Operation Write Home.  
and will also be my entry for these challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes, Option - 3 shapes (rectangle, star, circle)
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #82 - Inspired by a Song (Star Spangled Banner)
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge #85 - Cards for Men or Male Colors
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #149 - Embossing


5 comments:

  1. Your workshop cards are so bright and cheerful! Your Mojo card is awesome too! Great for OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that Lollydoodle paper, Debi! What a fun batch it is. Your Americana paper on the Any Hero card is spectacular and I love the way you stamped the star on that card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very nice. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.