Saturday, May 3, 2014

Did you miss me?

I spent all day Friday helping Joyce and Betty set up their Close to My Heart Booth at the Stamp Scrap Art Tour which opened at the Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA this morning.  If you couldn't make it there today, the show continues tomorrow.    My friend, Laurie, filled in for me at the Make and Take table today while I attended our grandson's 1st Communion service.  Thanks, girlfriend.  Here are the 2 fun cards she taught:



Isn't using washi tape for the cake layers a fun idea?



And here is the card I made for Nick for his special day today:





The wording on the card is mostly computer generated with the exception of the letters which I cut out on the cricut.  Designer papers are from the CTMH Avonlea paper pack.  The cross is a Recollections rhinestone sticker.

I'm entering this card in the following:
Papercrafting Challenges #9 - Only 1 Embellishment
Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Friday Challenge #48 - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #130 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Apr 29-May 5 - Anything Goes




5 comments:

  1. All the cards are lovely! The communion one is very special! Great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Communion card! My son will be confirmed next year and taking his first communion. Great male Card! Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, so glad you were able to link up with Paper Crafting Challenges! This week is a Studio Calico kit prize, so there is still time to link up again up to 5 times total! Good luck!''

    Hugs
    -Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all, Debi! The Communion card is so very special, though, and I love the rhinestone cross. What a beautiful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome, but you were greatly missed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.