Friday, May 30, 2014

Where did I put that stamp????


It often amazes me the things I find when I'm searching for something else in my stash.  For example, yesterday I came across a K & Company Die Cut Mat Pad.  When/where did I get that?  Flipping through it, I found this sheet of paper which I immediately decided to use because I have the perfect stamp for inside.
One problem, now I can't find the stamp.  But, I did find a paper punch in the back of one drawer.  It also falls into the category of  'When/where did I get that?'.  I picked up a piece of scrap white CS on the table and punched it a few times, which was the beginning of another card....  (sort of like the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie").    

Sentiment is a CTMH stamp.

I am entering this card in these fun challenges:
Scrapbooker PHD Challenge #11 - Use your Die Cuts  (I've used Spellbinders dies.)
Cards in Envy Challenge - Winged Things
Craft Room Challenge - Things with Wings
Artistic Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes, Twist: Things with Wings


Eureka!  I found the stamp for the inside!  It was right on the table in front of me.  Duh!  But wait until you see the card I made with the punch I found while searching.


Sure am glad I checked My Favorite Blogs today.  DeeDee's Digis is having a New Store Grand Opening!  There's an adorable freebie available and a super discount code you can use when you visit.  I love her digis and always enjoy participating in the monthly progressive challenge. Some of my bestest crafting pals are on her DT, so there's always great inspiration.  Do go have a look-see!  Tell her it you got the tip from Debi B.

Help spread the word!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Debi, what gorgeous paper! Such a lovely card! How fun to find some crafting goodies in your stash that you forgot you even had! Guilty here too :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paper. I really like the die cut frames used for the sentiment. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card- love that bird paper- lovely and vintage - the bow just adds that perfect finishing touch! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning make and the papers are gorgeous..what a find. Thank you so much for playing with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bird paper!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Debi, thanks for playing along with our 'No Image' Challenge @ MAWTT this week.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your chosen paper is just beautiful and is just perfect for our Winged Things Challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful! Love the paper with the birds! Thanks for sharing with us on Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debi, what lovely paper you've used there and a fab card you've made! I think we all 'stumble' upon something that we've forgotten we had. Well I hope so, anyway - I'd hate to be the only one who does!!!

    Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really nice paper. It works well for a "thinking of you" card, and the ribbon gives it a nice touch. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Die Cut challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.