Thursday, May 15, 2014

Father's Day Cards for DeeDee's Monthly Digi Challenge

When I first saw the digi images provided for DeeDee's Monthly Digi Challenge, I knew I'd be doing some paper piecing.   I printed the images on 3 different coordinating papers, did some fussy cutting, and had enough pieces to make multiple cards.   I used all the pieces of the 3 papers, making 7 cards total.  If I don't drag my feet, I can get them in the mail to Send a Smile 4 Kids for the hospitalized children to give to their Dads on Father's Day.  Here are 5 of the 7 cards, all using DeeDee's May digis!

I'll be entering this last card in the following challenges:
DeeDee's Digis May Challenge
Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Father's Day
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge May 13 - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers Challenge #13 - Anything But Square
Digi Galore Challenge - Kraft
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge - For that Special Man
Penny's Challenge #177 - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time Challenge #  212- Use a Digi
Scribble and Scrap Challenge #18 - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge #199 - Banner Day





14 comments:

  1. Super cute! Masculine cards are so hard for me. Thank you for participating with us over at "Through the Craft Room Door", hope to see you again real soon. Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for dads everywhere! These are great cards for men and the colours are just right. I am sure they will be happily received!

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Debi! You did a beautiful job making multiple cards with Deedee's adorable digi of the month. These are all great for Father's Day - love the papers you used! I have Deedee's digi printed and ready so I guess I should get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for Father's Day, or any other male celebration with a different sentiment. The colours are great. Thank youf or joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck in the draw. Christine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALL of these are wonderful and know any father would just love them! Love all the patterned papers you used and the different designs on each. Fabulous set of cards and so glad you joined us at Deedee's Digis!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards for Crafting Musketeers challenge 13: anything but square, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT last week, and I hope you'll join us for a new challenge starting today. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great use of that set, Debi! I love, love, LOVE the last one especially. :-D OK, now let me slip on my DT hat from Deedee's Digis and thank you for playing along. You're going to love the June set, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to rock this digi stamp set with a great collection of cards! I can't even pick a favorite because they're all such wonderful father's day cards! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's May challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image really worked well for what you wanted to do with it. I love how you made all of them and some hospitalized kids will be thrilled to give them to their dads. Thanks so much for playing along with us here at Deedee's DOM Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, Debi - Just came from Scribble and Scrap - you won over there - Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute and perfect for fathers day.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, Debi! These are all wonderful. Love the paper-piecing on the ties, and these terrific masculine papers. I'm sure the kids will really appreciate having these beauties to gift to their dads. Thank you for sharing them, and for playing along at Deedee's Digis! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.