Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sometimes I just can't resist....

a pretty sheet of DP.  
(Frame and sentiment are CTMH stamps.)



I saw this paper line from Graphic 45 at the show last weekend and fell in love with it.  I have so much paper in my stash but.... this is so pretty.  I only bought 1 sheet and will use every inch of it!  This card is already in the mail to my Godmother.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #193 - Flowers
Charisma Cards Challenge #10 - Mother's Day
Creative Knockouts Challenge #36 - Ribbons and Bows 
DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge #132 - Anything Feminine
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge - Spots and or Stripes
Southern Girls Challenge - Dots or Spots
Crafters Cafe Challenge #62 - Mom or Special Lady
Inky Impressions Challenge #158 - Mother's Day







11 comments:

  1. Your card is so very pretty & I love the color scheme you used!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Inky Impressions & hope to see you back again for our upcoming Flowers Galore challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Debi, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the floral paper. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty paper! I can see why you were smitten! I really like your swirly bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Such pretty paper no wonder you just had to buy it. Thanks for joining our Dots and Spots at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! thank you for sharing your fabulous card with inky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous I love the Do super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've sworn not to buy any more paper until I use a significant chunk of what I already have but I wouldn't have been able to resist this either. :-D It's gorgeous and I love how you used it! Terrific bow and swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! And I totally agree, that paper is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful Mothers Day card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! I hope that you can join us this fortnight for our new challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.