Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Double Trouble Challenge #65

This is my second entry for DTC #65.  Although the main challenge theme is Something, Anything and Everything, Twisted Sister has requested a phone on the cards.  It is an optional twist, which I didn't include on my first card.  Then I checked my stamps and my digis and this is the closest thing I could find, a digi from Gerde Steiner with a phone, of sorts.


 Then when I printed the little guy, my printer left some ink spots on the paper.  I had no choice but to make a few more.  Of course,  I made a little mask for over the mouse so he didn't get all spotted, too.  I colored him with pencils and markers.

Ever make a tin can telephone?  My next door neighbor and I had a set.  The tough part was getting the "phones" between her second floor bedroom and my second floor bedroom.  And then they didn't work anyway. 

This simple card is being entered at  Double Trouble Challenge #65 and the Anything Goes September Challenge #42 at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I have memories of making and playing with those kind of "phones!" Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever how you worked with the printer malfunction. You would never tell
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the cute mouse.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh... so clever and cute. I knew you would be back with a phone. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and 2Crafty Critter Crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this! Such a cute mouse and the handheld can phone... reminds me of past times. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Debi, that has to be the most precious mouse ever! Love how you solved the problem of the printer ink spots. That's a fantastic background. :-D Now, time for a DT hat - Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck and we hope to see you playing again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hi.